Industry Solutions - Telecommunications
The telecommunications industry has undergone dramatic change over the past decade that
few would have anticipated. Problems such as price erosion, new competitors and customer churn continue to be of paramount importance.
However the addition of rapid technological change creates an environment that will be even more complex for Service Providers and
Channel Partners looking to drive growth and improve profitability over the next decade.
The New Angle team has played active
roles in helping Channel Partners and Service Providers navigate through change and evolving marketplaces. By selecting the New
Angle Group, you'll benefit by our extensive telecommunications expertise in:
- Acquisition & retention
- Content - Telecom oriented "Thought Leadership" programs
- Integrated Sales & Marketing programs
- New product launches
- Brand building / positioning
- Developing & managing channel programs
Key actions for Telecom success in a New Era
- Providing customer's reliable choices with proven brands
in addition to the duopoly service providers.
- Leveraging the opportunity in managed services while navigating the challenges
associated with creating an updated acquisition strategy for these services.
- Evolving from commodity-based transactional sales
to value-added solution selling that requires building an advisory relationship with prospects and customers.
Developing a value proposition that differentiates commoditized services and builds a brand.
- Moving up the value-chain with
Ethernet and IP offerings that support virtualization, cloud computing, SaaS, unified communications, collaboration and disaster recovery.
Targeting the right customers and educating your sales force and channel partners on the benefits of your solutions for these key